Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Miss Fix It

I just have to share how proud I am of myself for 2 reasons this week.

1. I bought a new toilet seat while my husband was at a Nascar race with his dad and brothers. Now for the exciting news......I installed it myself!!

2. The brake disconnected on my front brake of my bike. This is not the first time this happened. It happened once before but I was with my BRP (best running partner) Anne and we found a guy in the parking lot who fixed it for us before we did a brick. (Brick=Bike then run)

It happened to me again today. I tried to connect it again and couldn't do it. I tried to get my husband (who is extremely handy) to fix it and he couldn't.

So where to look next?

You Tube of course!

I found a little video from a bike shop and figured it out all by myself!

Note:

I should have prefaced this with the fact that I am not very handy. The first time I used a screwdriver was in college when I was pledging, and I had to fix a sorority sister's coffee table or she would have probably thrown lunch meat at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment